Work With Michelle In Person
Michelle’s current travel locations in BC for teaching are Southlands Vancouver, Langley and the Lower Mainland, Kelowna, Vernon, and Okanagan area, as well as Nelson and surrounding areas.
Michelle offers private lessons, private training sessions, semi private lessons, small group lessons and clinics. If you are interested in learning more about when Michelle will be in your area or setting up lessons, Contact Us for more information.
Progressive Group Learning Semester
March – June 2024
The Progressive Learning Semester is packed full of learning and support for you and your horse. Michelle’s goal is to help you improve your horsemanship, learn how to trust your instincts and become a more confident leader and partner for your horse. Michelle wants to help you solve the challenges that are holding you back and open the door to new possibilities of connection and harmony! With this goal in mind, Michelle has specifically designed this semester to bring this group of students together on a regular basis with group lessons, group calls, virtual training and built in accountability.
- Ten group lessons that follow a clear progression.
- Video and virtual support.
- Mid semester group goal and progress check in call.
- Four month membership to the virtual Connected Horsemanship Community.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other students.
Monthly Progressive Lesson Plans:
Month 1: The Basics
- Refine and solidify your key foundational building blocks. Improve your basic yields and communication.
Month 2: Freestyle & Seat Connection
- Take your connection to the next level by learning to rely on your tools and reins less and teaching your horse to follow your body and intention.
Month 3: Sweet Spot Layer One
- Develop a “let loose” healthy stretched posture with your horse both on the ground and under saddle. Learn to find relaxation in movement.
Month 4: Sweet Spot Layer Two
- Start to develop working gaits, balanced transitions, and a more secure rider position all while prioritizing relaxation and fun with your horse!
Currently offered in Southlands, Vancouver, BC.
Contact Michelle for more information or to reserve your spot.