Weekly Lessons or Training Support
Group Lesson Package
Have fun learning with your horse in a supportive group environment! Connect with and learn from other like minded students, feel empowered and learn to be a trusted leader for your horse.
- Three 1.5 hour group lessons/month, one week break.
- Small group setting, allowing time for individual attention.
- Receive a $30/month discount if you are a current member of Michelle’s Connected Horsemanship Community, at either level.
Currently offered in Southlands, Vancouver and Delta, BC.
Contact Michelle to sign up for or book a weekly group lesson in your area.
Work Privately with Michelle
Ultimate Progress & Full Support Package
Accelerate your success with Michelle’s Full Support Package! This package is for you if you want to make a serious commitment to your and your horse’s growth, understanding, and connection.
Three month minimum commitment
Only two student spots are available*. Michelle intentionally keeps this group small so she can serve each student individually at a high level. This package is also the only place Michelle will be offering weekly private lessons or training for horses.
*Currently Full – Contact Michelle if you are interested in learning more.
- Approximately 3 weeks/month full training, one week for practice or break for you and your horse.
- Three private lessons/week (9 private lessons/month).
- Any private lesson can be substituted for a private training session with Michelle.
- Individualized progress and training plans for you and your horse.
- Weekly supported group practice sessions with Michelle, connect and learn with each other.
- Option to have your lessons videoed for further learning.
- Michelle will privately train your horse if you are away or sick and will provide video updates so you don’t miss anything.
- Michelle will work personally with your vet, farrier, body worker, or other instructors to make sure you and your horse are getting all you need.
- Scheduled practice and break time for you, supported by Michelle.
- First priority for all live workshops and clinics Michelle holds.
- Email and phone access to Michelle.
- Membership to the Connected Horsemanship Community (facebook support group, two Q&A calls monthly, access to Michelle’s Video Library).
- Invitation to spend one afternoon each month with Michelle and her horses while she trains them. Watch, learn, participate, and ask questions.
- A membership to Karen Rohlf’s video classroom.
- First choice to sign up again when you come to the end of your package.
- Option to add an “away from home” experience and practice with your horse supported by Michelle (Willow Lake Farm in Langley, CVP, Aldergrove park).
- Option to travel with Michelle to watch clinics together and learn together.
If you are interested in this program, please set up a strategy session with Michelle to learn more and see if it is a good match for you and your horse.